Monday, June 14, 2010

Orange & flowery...

I am not a really girly girl... Not complaining - Just saying - I would rather decorate a piece of paper, than make myself up. I was going to put this card in the Floral Delights at A Spoonful of Sugar - but I missed the deadline...
But I gave it a shot anyways.



This will be entered in:
Fussy & Fancy Friday - Sketch, Challenge 12
Crafty Angels - My Favorite Stamp
Creative Card Crew - Thank you
Whoopsie Daisy - Ribbons & Bows

My new Digi is from Bugaboo Stamps.

And as always - feel free to follow me! :)
I love feedback!

7 comments:

  1. Great colours and great papers. Love your scalloped border. Such a lovely card. hugs Shelley

    http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and great little images. Thanks for sharing at WhoopsiDaisy this month. I'm with you must rather paper is much more fun lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful colours so fresh and Summery love the design you have used lovely work thank you for sharing this with us at Whoopsie Daisy this month.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW your card just PoPs right out at you! Gorgeous bright summer colours
    Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew
    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, how cute! adorable thank you card!
    Thank you for joining us @ Creative Card Crew!!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, fab colors. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you... using flowers on cards gets hard for me too! But you did a fab job. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete