Monday, March 26, 2012

A first for me




So I have never ever ever before made an all white card.
The Challenge over at Meljens this weeks is NO COLOUR!!!

I had a blast using my Copics on the Meljens design, as I just adore her Digi's!!
I used Stampin' Up Whisper White card stock and Pearls, Sizzix die cuts and Copic Markers.
I also thought I might enter this in the following:
Meljens - No Colour
Creative Inspirations – Anything Goes
Papertake - BINGO (gems, die cuts, flowers)
Cute Card – Anything Goes
Pixie Dust – Your favorite things
Stampin for the Weekend – Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin’ – Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. all white is always a challenge for me lol. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant creation hun! Thanks for playing this week over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love it. You've done a super job with the all white card.

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Love the bright, happy colors! Thanks for joining the Pixies at Pixie Dust Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way it looks like she is watering the flowers at the bottom! Such a great idea.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our No Color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the swirlys. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge for White Only.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Nicki! I've never done a white on white but yours is really nice. Great colouring too and I want to say how much I like the template of your blog - pretty and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete